NT Labs Aquarium Algae Gone
Deters and clears algae blooms from your fish tank
- An algae treatment for your aquarium
- Safe for use with plants and filters of all types
- Suitable for coldwater and tropical aquariums
NT Labs Aquarium Algae Gone is an algae treatment for your aquarium.
It's suitable for tropical and cold water aquariums and safe for use with plants and filters of all types. It's safe for all types of fish too, which means you can get rid of the algae without harming the delicate balance in your fish tank.
Algae Gone works by clumping together all of the algae cells in the water, which can then be removed by the aquarium filter.
How to use:
- Calculate the volume of your aquarium in litres (Length x Width x Depth (in cm)/1,000).
- Shake the bottle thoroughly before use.
- Mix required dose of treatment with 1 litre of aquarium water.
- Add slowly to aquarium.
Keep your aquarium away from direct sunlight and test your water for algae-fertilising nitrate using NT Labs Test Kits.