NT Labs Aquarium Tonic Salts
Stabilise salt levels and prevent protozoan growth
- Stabilising salt treatment for freshwater aquariums
- Aids fish during stress and disease recovery
- Reduces the toxicity of nitrate and parasitic protozoan growth
NT Labs Aquarium Tonic Salt provides osmotic support and assists with recovery from stress and disease. By using the NT Labs Aquarium Tonic salts this will Minimise stress to fish and help support recovery from disease by reducing toxicity of Nitrate.
Controls parasitic protozoans.Salt levels will reduce with each water change.
How to use:
- Dissolve the required amount in a small volume of aquarium water before adding to your aquarium.
- To use as a General Tonic - add 1g / L
- To support recovery from Wounds/Parasites - add 3g/L
- To control Nitrite levels - add 1g/L
- New Fish Dip - add 25g / L. Place new arrivals in a net and dip them for up to 1 minute in a separate container
Do not use with salt sensitive species.