- Pond water treatment to buffer your pond KH
- Treats soft fountain water or rainwater
- Binds ammonium and ammonia
Oase OptiPond treats the water in your garden pond to not only boost the carbonate hardness but also bind ammonia for the healthiest balance.
It contains a host of vitamins and minerals that increase the benefits of the water and promote healthy plant life as well as micro-organisms that consume algae cells to maintain a clear pond.
It is ideal to use after a heavy rainfall, as the soft rain water can affect the conditions of your pond and the life it supports. OptiPond stabilises the parameters of pH, KH and GH to ensure the best balance in your pond. It prevents fluctuating pH levels that can cause fish stress.
Oase OptiPond 500ml is suitable for ponds up to 5,000 litres and the 5 litre container is suitable for pond up to the maximum of 10,000 litres.
- Treats soft fountain water or rain water.
- Increases the carbonate hardness in exhausted water.
- Stabilises the most important parameters.
- Binds ammonium and ammonia.
- Prevents dangerous drops in acidity.
- Contains vital minerals and trace elements.
- Ideal after heavy rainfall.