- Highly concentrated coral grower supplement
- Turn your aquarium into the perfect environment for hard skeletal corals
- Three sizes available
Salifert Coral Grower contains calcium, strontium and trace elements (except iodine) required for growth and multiplication by corals and the beautiful encrusting pink and red colours of coralline algae.
Calcium and strontium are the main ingredients of calcareous algae, skeletal material of hard corals and the skeletal needles of soft/leather corals. Growth and multiplication of these organisms means depletion of those substances, so Coral Grower will restore and replenish these levels.
It also contains a variety of trace elements to support and maintain natural processes:
- Iron to support the absorption of nutrients
- Manganese for instance is essential for the many biochemical reactions, which make photosynthesis possible.
- Cobalt is a vital element for pigment development.
- Zinc is also essential for photosynthesis and the formation of calcium carbonate by corals.
- To complete the range of trace elements, Salifert Natural Iodine is highly recommended.
This Supplement is highly concentrated and contains approx. 80,000 ppm calcium and 1,600 ppm strontium. To avoid an ionic imbalance, the calcium and strontium level is balanced with ions such as sulphate, chloride, bromide, sodium and magnesium.
- Shake before use.
- Regular maintenance: Dose 5 ml per 100 liters (25 gallons) once a week.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of contact with eyes rinse with plenty of water.
- Only for aquarium-hobby use. Not for human consumption (directly or indirectly)!
|Salifert Coral Grower 250ml||250ml/8fl.oz|
|Salifert Coral Grower 500ml||500ml/16fl.oz|
|Salifert Coral Grower 1000ml||1000ml/32fl.oz|
Sulphate, bromide and chloride salts of calcium, strontium, magnesium and sodium. Trace elements.