- Natural strontium aquarium supplement
- Boost corals and calcareous algae growth
- Three sizes available
Salifert Natural Strontium
The growth of corals and calcareous algae goes hand in hand with strontium and calcium depletion, depletion of calcium normally means depletion of strontium as well. With the addition of Salifert's Natural Strontium you can replenish these vital levels for the optimum results.
Strontium is an important part of the growth process of corals and other calcareous growths. Natural Sea Water contains around 7-9 mg/L of strontium. Salifert use strontium sulfate in this blend, which is more effective and less toxic than the more common compound of strontium chloride. By recreating the natural balance found in sea water, your corals will thrive.
- Shake before use.
- Regular maintenance:
- Dose the same ml's as Coral Calcium.
- Dose 5 ml per 100 liters (25 gallons) once a week or 2 weeks and adjust dosage according to individual requirements (use a strontium test, e.g., Salifert's Strontium Profi-Test).
- Every 5 ml per 10 liters (2.5 gallons) will increase the strontium concentration by approx. 2 mg/L (2 ppm).
- Maintain a strontium concentration of 5 - 20 mg/L.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of contact with eyes rinse with plenty of water. Only for aquarium-hobby use. Not for human consumption (directly or indirectly)!
|Salifert Natural Strontium 250ml||250ml/8fl.oz|
|Salifert Natural Strontium 500ml||500ml/16fl.oz|
|Salifert Natural Strontium 1000ml||1000ml/32fl.oz|
Strontium sulfate and salts of calcium, magnesium and sodium.