Automatically monitors multiple key parameters
- Digital aquarium monitoring unit
- Monitors water chemistry inside your aquarium
- Information sent directly to laptop, tablet or phone
A coral tank takes a lot of care and dedication. The Seneye Reef monitors the parameters within the tank, without you having to get your hands dirty. It has a clear, simple screen, which gives you all of the information you need at a glance. It's also ideal to use in planted aquariums, as the tests cover plant health too.
This device will monitor the pH level, ammonia content plus temperature and water levels, all of which can affect the healthy growth of corals and general fish and plant health. Swings in the pH level can cause stress which can leave fish susceptible to parasitic diseases.
The Reef device also monitors the PAR (Photosynthetically Active Radiation), LUX and Kelvin levels within the tank, which are vital for beautiful colours and healthy growth. This will tell you when your lights need replacing, taking the guesswork out of coral keeping.
The Seneye Reef will alert you to potential problems before they can take hold. Thanks to the USB connection the test results are sent straight to your laptop, iPhone, iPad or Android device, so you can monitor the health of your tank even when you are not at home. It offers solutions too, so you always have the most useful data.
The Seneye Home for tropical freshwater or cold water aquariums and the Seneye Pond are also available.
- Automatically monitors multiple key parameters
- Constantly watching your aquarium, 5600 readings per month
- Healthier coral, integrated LUX, Kelvin and PAR light meter
- Early warning, intelligent software predicts future water conditions*
- Convenient alerts sent to e-mail and mobile phone*
- Access results worldwide, data stored online for easy viewing*
- Track your results with automatic graphing*
- USB connection with multiple connection options, including optional USB power adaptor
- 2.5m Cable
*some features require seneye+
- Low/high pH level
- Water level
- Oxygen level
Optional Email and SMS Service:
The Seneye+ is an optional service that customers of the Seneye devices can purchase from Seneye, this gives email and SMS alerts, automatically online graphing and also the replacement pH and Ammonia slide.
The Seneye device requires no calibration or other expensive and time-consuming chemicals. The only parts that need replacing are the pH and Ammonia disposable slide that is used. This slide should simply be replaced each month.
Seneye+ service includes:
- Replacement slide
- Email alerts
- SMS alerts
- Automatic online graphing
- Personalised advice & knowledge base
- Windows PC with internet connection running Windows 7, 8, 10 32/64bit - Not compatible with Belkin Base and virtual USB extenders.
- Full speed USB 1.0 port
- Minimum 1Ghz processor and 128mb RAM
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 9.0+, Firefox 4.0+, Safari 4.0+
- Download of Seneye Connect application required