Swell Planted Aquarium Booster
General aquatic fertiliser
- Complete fertiliser that contains essential elements
- Suitable for use in freshwater aquariums
- Promotes healthy plant growth
What is Swell Planted Aquarium Booster?
The Swell Planted Aquarium Booster is a complete weekly fertiliser that contains 37 essential elements for the growth of tall and carpeting plants, it is best used for plants that absorb nutrients through their leaves. Those plants are fast-growing and are easy to maintain in aquatic environments with a pH of between 6 and 8, KH between 3 and 12, and a temperature between 20 and 30°c.
What are the benefits of the Swell Planted Aquarium Booster?
- Contains 37 essential elements
- Supports healthy growth in your plants
- Perfectly safe for you fish and shrimp
- Care needs to be taken so that you don't overfeed the plants
How do you use this treatment?
To use Swell Planted Aquarium Booster, shake the container well. Then, add 10ml (1 capful, which is equal to 5ml) of the fertiliser to every 100 litres of water once a week. This is the recommended amount for an average planted aquarium. It is best to use Swell Planted Aquarium Booster in combination with other Swell fertilisers such as Swell Planted Aquarium Root Tabs to achieve the best results.
It is important not to overdose with the fertiliser as the plants also recieve nutrients from the substrate
What does the Swell Planted Aquarium Booster contain?
The Swell Planted Aquarium Booster contains:
- And other trace elements that support healthy growth
What plants is the Swell Planted Aquarium Booster best used with?
|And various types of moss