Swell Planted Aquarium Root Tabs
Nutrient-rich fertiliser tablets
- Fertiliser that promotes plant growth and accentuates colours
- Suitable for use in freshwater aquariums
- Provides elements to the plants so that they can photosynthesise better
What are Swell Planted Aquarium Root Tabs?
The Swell Planted Aquarium Root Tabs are a fertiliser for your plants that contain small amounts of many important trace elements that are needed for growth. They make the plants stronger and enhance the colours providing a beautiful scenic environment for your aquarium. If your plants do not get enough of these elements, the leaves will turn yellow due to the fact that they will not be able to photosynthesise and cannot make energy from sunlight.
What are the benefits of the Swell Planted Aquarium Root Tabs?
- Supplies key nutrients to your aquatic plants and allows them to flourish
- Help intensify leaf colour and promotes growth
- Provides elements such as iron, potassium and carbon to help develop the plant's roots
How do I use these tabs?
To use it, put one tablet in the gravel or sand for each plant in the aquarium and replace the tablets once a month. For example, if you have ten plants, one package of these tablets will last for about ten months. You can use this product when you first set up the aquarium or later when the plants are growing. You can use it with other Swell fertilisers such as the Swell Planted Aquarium Booster to get the best results.
Zeolite, potassium chloride, ferrous sulfate heptahydrate, ferrous sulfate hydrate, microelements, magnesium stearate, sea salt.