- Floating pond thermometer
- Easy to read Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Includes anchor line
In the winter, pond temperature is a very important parameter to test in your garden pond, especially during the winter and spring season.
The floating pond temperature should be constantly monitored to ensure you are feeding your fish the right food at the right time.
This Swell thermometer gives you the capabilities of more expensive thermometers at a more affordable price.
Ideal Feeding Temperatures:
- Above 10°C you should feed a normal pond fish food.
- Between 10°C and 5°C you should feed wheatgerm winter food.
- Below 5°C you should stop feeding your fish.