- Pro all season food for Koi
- Can be fed in temperatures down to 8°C
- A variety of sizes to stock up on
The Swell Pro All Season Koi pellet is manufactured in small batches for optimum freshness, providing a premium quality white fishmeal food that can be fed in temperatures down to 8°C, which makes it suitable for almost the entire year. You can feed this continously, providing perfect nutriotion and continuity to your Koi and other community species.
With added carotenoids and spirulina to boost natural healthy colours, this also boasts the perfect amino acid profile for strong and healthy Koi, with a protein to fat ratio which reduces waste levels as well as ensuring better digestion. This is designed to minimise any fatty deposits around the internal organs, with the included Koi Clay cleansing the digestive tract.
Swell All Season Koi Pellets can be fed from 8°C, and should be offered as a small amount that can consumed within a few minutes. More can be added if needed, but any uneaten food should be removed after around 10 minutes. This Pro Growth diet can be fed several times daily, more in the height of summer, to ensure optimum support.
- Analytical Ingredients: Protein 35%, Carbohydrates 35%, Crude Fat 6%, Ash 6%, Crude Fibre 3.7%
- Composition: White Fish Meal, Wheat, Corn, Soya, Spirulina, Pepper, Clay, Minerals
- Vitamins: Vitamin A 10.000 (IE/kg), Vitamin D 2816 (IE/kg), Vitamin E 200mg/kg, Vitamin C (stabilised) 250mg/kg