- Effective treatment for most common pond fish diseases
- Harmless to fish, plants and filter bacteria
- Supports wound healing by preventing secondary infections
Tetra Medifin is an effective way of curing bacterial/parasitic fish diseases.
It is ideal to use during spring and autumn to reduce the background levels of bacteria in your pond, which cause disease. Fluctuating temperatures can cause fish stress which leaves them more susceptible to infections and diseases.
It boosts healing to ensure a rapid recovery and healthier fish.
- Effective treatment for most common pond fish diseases.
- Combination of active ingredients effective against bacteria, parasites, and fungi.
- Broad spectrum of activity for best chance of recovery.
- Supports wound healing by preventing secondary infections.
- Harmless to fish, plants and filter bacteria.
Instructions for use:
- Add 50ml of MediFin to every 1150 litres (250 gallons) of pond water.
- Disease recovery can be advanced by using TetraPond AquaSafe in conjunction with MediFin.
- Treatment may be repeated after 7 to 10 days, if recovery is not complete, according to the instructions.
- MediFin can also be used as a preventative remedy, during sensitive times of the year such as the spring and autumn.
- Do not use MediFin in conjunction with other pond treatments, except those in the TetraPond range.
- Always read the instructions carefully before use.