- Water treatment designed to cure bacterial swim bladder infections
- Treats 500 l of water
- Easy to dose measuring cup and pipette
Interpet Swimbladder Treatment is a highly effective water treatment designed to cure bacterial swim bladder infections. The swim bladder can become infected and this can cause a loss of buoyancy control, causing the fish to swim upside down and if left untreated it can cause stress and can be fatal.
This product is safe for use with aquarium plants and will not disrupt the filtration process of the aquarium. To provide precise, effective treatment this product includes a measuring cup and pipette, as well as instructions and a guide to fish health.
- Treats bacterial swimbladder infections.
- Easy to dose measuring cup and pipette.
- Safe for use with plants and aquarium filters.
Dosage: 1ml per 20 litres, 100ml treats 500 litres.