Tetra Pond Flakes
Complete flake food for small and young pond fish
At a glance...
- Flake food for health, growth and clearer water
- Four types of flakes for small, young and timid fish
- Available in two sizes
Tetra Pond Flakes are tasty, nutritious pond flake foods that are packed with goodness in four different coloured flakes. Suitable for all types of pond fish, especially those small to medium in size, these flakes will ensure they receive a complete balanced meal every day. Complete food mix comprising four types of flakes for small, young and timid fish.
- Red flakes with vitamins and carotenoids prevent deficiencies and enhance colour vibrancy
- Yellow flakes provide the fish with healthy, vegetable nutrients
- Brown flakes with a high protein content support growth and vitality
- White fibre flakes foster digestion
- Feed TetraPond Flakes 2 - 4 times a day (depending on the temperature - not below 10C).
- Feeding only as much as the fish will consume within a few minutes.
- Once large enough, move your fish onto a TetraPond stick or pellet diet.
Write Your Own Review