Tetra Variety Sticks
Ideal for ponds containing a mixture of different fish
- Stick mix fish food for all pond fish
- Floating food sticks, Koi sticks and wheatgerm sticks included
- Contains nutrients, vitamins, and trace elements for a balanced, healthy diet
The Variety Sticks from aquatic specialists Tetra contain a blend of three types of food, perfect for a community pond and fish of sizes and shapes.
- Floating food sticks - great for surface feeders
- Koi Sticks - perfect to enhance the colours of Koi Carp
- Wheatgerm Sticks - low waste, tasty sticks make for a nutritious food.
Each of these foods are full of vitamins and minerals as well as the tight amount of protein for all types of pond fish. Your fish will have an improved immune system which also means less risk of infection and diseases and happier healthier fish.
Colours are boosted thanks to top quality, biological colour enhancers which supports beautiful colours in not only Koi but all pond fish.
Low waste, these sticks soften quickly in the water for ease of consumption and means less excess nutrients cause water problems for you and therefore less maintenance.
Floating pond sticks are ideal for a community pond as you can see how much your fish have eaten and easily remove any excess too.
- Ideal for ponds containing a mixture of different fish.
- Low waste formula for clean, clear water.
- Contains all nutrients, vitamins, and trace elements for a balanced, healthy diet.
- Softens quickly for easy eating.
- Gives fish a varied and interesting diet.
- Feed TetraPond Variety Sticks 2 - 4 times a day (depending on the temperature),
- Feed only as much as the fish will consume within a few minutes.
- Below 10°C, stop feeding TetraPond Variety Sticks and switch to Tetra Pond Wheatgerm Sticks.