- Premium food sticks for aquatic reptiles and amphibians
- Optimum calcium to phosphorus ratio for healthy bone and shell growth
- reflects the natural diet of aquatic animals
Tetra ReptoMin is the perfect food for aquatic reptiles and amphibians.
100% natural and balanced, this food contains essential proteins and minerals, plus added calcium which is needed for bone and shell development.
ReptoMin can also be used as a main part of the diet for aquatic newts and frogs, provided they are species that will consume dry foods.
This is a complete food, so no supplements are necessary, although you may wish to add the odd treat. Remember not to overfeed your pet however, as this can lead to a build-up of waste which pollutes the water.
- Complete diet for aquatic turtles.
- Sticks are highly digestible and easy-to-eat, for less waste and more nutrition.
- Optimum calcium to phosphorus ratio (3.5:1) for healthy bone and shell growth.
- ActiveFormula for increased resistance to disease.
- Rich in high quality proteins to reflect natural diet.
- Healthy shells and strong bones through an optimal calcium - phosphorus ratio
- Special worm shape sticks for species appropriate feeding
- Reduces unpleasant tank odours by the Yucca Extract Formula
- Highly digestible for clean water
- ReptoMin should be fed 2-3 times a day.
- Only feed as much as your turtle can consume within a few minutes.