TMC v2 Vecton UV Steriliser
The easy way of sterilising the water in your aquarium
At a glance...
- High quality aquarium UV sterilisers
- Made from high quality polycarbonate, with a built in UV shield
- Available in a variety of sizes to suit all aquariums
The TMC Vecton V2 UV Sterilisers are a highly effective, easy way of sterilising the water in your aquarium.
Available in a variety of sizes to suit your needs the new design is made from hardwearing translucent polycarbonate and includes a UV shield to help prevent direct viewing of the UV lamp.
Simple to use inlet and outlet pipes allow simple installation and the four stage hosetail are held in place by screw-on collars, making maintenence simple and easy.
We would advise changing the UV bulb on a yearly basis in order to maintain the efficiency of the bulb.
- New design, manufactured from impact resistant, translucent polycarbonate.
- Opposing inlet and outlet for easy installation and connection to the water supply.
- Four stage hosetails for flexible hose from 1/2" to 1 1/4", held in place with screw on collars for easy removal when servicing and maintaining unit.
- UV shield to prevent direct viewing of the UV lamp.
- Compact, rigid pipe adaptors, for connection to 32mm, 40mm or 1" rigid pipe, are available.
|Product||Tank size||Max flow rate||Lamp wattage||Guarantee|
|V2 Vecton 120 Nano||120l||360lph||6W||3 years|
|V2 Vecton 200||200l||680lph||8W||3 years|
|V2 Vecton 300||300l||960lph||16W||3 years|
|V2 Vecton 400||400l||1300lph||15W||3 years|
|V2 Vecton 600||600l||1900lph||25W||3 years|
Write Your Own Review