Velda Heron Stop
Prevent a heron from making another attempt at your fish stock
- Semi-invisible wires to stop the heron landing on your pond
- Contains 8 stakes, 25 m of nylon line, 8 jingle bells
- Protect ponds with a circumference of 12.5 m
By stretching a nylon wire along the pond side, which is invisible for herons, the access to the pond will be blocked. The ringing noise of the little bells will prevent a heron from making another attempt. The Heron Stop can be applied simply and nearly invisibly. The length of the wire is sufficient to protect ponds with a circumference of 12.5 metres. The set contains 8 rods, 25 metres of nylon wire, 8 jingle bells.
Instructions for use:
- Place the stakes around the pond, 25 - 30 centimetres from the edge and about 150 centimetres apart,
with the stakes pointing toward the pond.
- Thread the nylon string through the holes and fasten the bells to the upper string between the stakes.
- 8 stakes
- 25m of nylon line
- 8 jingle bells