- Internal aquarium filters with UV clarifier
- Offers loose mechanical and biological filtration
- A variety of sizes to suit all aquariums
AquaEl UniFilter is designed for the cleaning and aeration of aquarium water. Apart from efficient water filtration, the device sterilises water using ultraviolet LEDs. This prevents the growth of floating algae, protozoa and bacteria, which results in increased water clarity and a healthier environment for fish. UV LEDs can be switched on and off independently of the filter. These filters are easy to operate, their performance can be adjusted by means of the dial formed by the rotor dome. The direction of water outflow can be changed by up to 90°.
The specially designed filter media chamber prevents water from flowing out of the filter and into the fish tank during water changes or when the filter is removed from the aquarium e.g. in order to change the water or wash the sponge. To facilitate the maintenance of UniFilter UV's, we provide two separate sponge cartridges, which can be removed and cleaned in turns. In this way, colonies of nitrifying bacteria, essential for nitrogen processes, are protected. In order to provide uninterrupted filtration, it is recommended that sponge filter cartridges should be cleaned in turns and independently of each other.
- Models 500, 750 and 1000, are equipped with a ceramic rotor axis for even quieter operation and enhanced durability.
- Extra container is used to expand the filter with additional biological or chemical media.
- 2 containers provided for alternate usage, making it easier for maintenance.
- We carry Replacement Biological media for the AquaEl UniFilter UV
|Product||Guarantee||Wattage||Max output||Max head||Tank volume|