Blagdon Anti Parasite 250ml-1ltr
Fish medicine to fight parasitic infections
- Five day anti parasite course treatment
- Fight infections such as White spot, fluke and slime disease
- Wildlife and fish-safe
Blagdon Anti Parasite uses a specialised recipe of active ingredients to fight parasitic infections such as White Spot, Slime Disease, Flukes and Velvet Disease.
Look out for:
- Fish gasping at surface.
- White patches developing on the scales
- Erratic swimming patterns.
- Frayed fins or tails.
This is a five day course of treatment that builds up an effective dose in the pond whilst minimising stress on the fish. Remember to leave seven days between different treatments to ensure the safest, best possible results.
Instructions for use:
- Always calculate the volume of your pond as accurately as possible and follow the dosage instructions on the bottle.
- Remove green cap and foil from dosing chamber.
- Squeeze sides of bottle gently until dosing chamber fills to the correct mark.
- Stop squeezing and with bottle upright, allow excess liquid to drain back into bottle.
- Pour dose from bottle.
- Repeat as many times as necessary, then replace cap firmly.
- It is advisable to mix the treatment with some pond water in a bucket before adding to the pond as this ensures a more even distribution.
|Anti Parasite 250ml||500gal/2273ltr||250ml|
|Anti Parasite 500ml||1000gal/4546ltr||500ml|
|Anti Parasite 1ltr||2000gal/9092ltr||1ltr|