CaribSea Florida Crushed Coral
Augment your aquarium filtration system with crushed Coral tank substrate
- A powerful buffer substrate made from crushed coral
- helps remove impurities from your tank water
- Free from unwanted pollutants
A powerful buffer substrate, the CaribSea Florida Crushed Coral is 25 times more effective than other crushed corals, dolomite or oyster shell substrates. In stunning white, it adds an almost shining touch to the base of your aquarium.
It has a huge surface area, which provides perfect biological filtration for clearer, healthier water. Each grain is around 2-5mm, boosting the bio-load up to 50%. It provides the perfect base layer of undergravel filtration.
- Florida Crushed Coral can be used aquariums
- Calcium reactors and plenum systems to boost carbonate and calcium levels and trace element levels too.
- Free from unwanted pollutants such as ash, metals and pesticides the CaribSea Florida Crushed Coral will not impart any nasties into your aquarium.
As it is a natural product, Crushed Coral is irregular in shape and size.
CaribSea Arag-alive Aragonite Reef Sand Bahamas OoliteFrom £28.85 Regular Price £44.49 Save £15.64In stock