CaribSea Florida Crushed Coral
Augment your aquarium filtration system with crushed Coral tank substrate
At a glance...
- A powerful buffer substrate made from crushed coral
- helps remove impurities from your tank water
- Free from unwanted pollutants
A powerful buffer substrate, the CaribSea Florida Crushed Coral is 25 times more effective than other crushed corals, dolomite or oyster shell substrates. In stunning white, it adds an almost shining touch to the base of your aquarium.
It has a huge surface area, which provides perfect biological filtration for clearer, healthier water. Each grain is around 2-5mm, boosting the bio-load up to 50%. It provides the perfect base layer of undergravel filtration.
- Florida Crushed Coral can be used aquariums
- Calcium reactors and plenum systems to boost carbonate and calcium levels and trace element levels too.
- Free from unwanted pollutants such as ash, metals and pesticides the CaribSea Florida Crushed Coral will not impart any nasties into your aquarium.
As it is a natural product, Crushed Coral is irregular in shape and size.
Write Your Own Review
CaribSea Arag-alive Live Reef Sand Fiji PinkFrom £22.76 Regular Price £28.99 Save £6.23In stock
CaribSea Arag-alive Aragonite Reef Sand Bahamas OoliteFrom £32.53 Regular Price £44.49 Save £11.96In stock
CaribSea Aragonite Seafloor Special SandFrom £20.60 Regular Price £25.99 Save £5.39In stock
CaribSea Aragonite Fiji PinkFrom £23.35 Regular Price £30.49 Save £7.14In stock
CaribSea Aragonite Aragamax Sugar Sized OoliteFrom £29.29 Regular Price £37.99 Save £8.70In stock