Hanna Phosphorus Pocket Checker
Keep track phosphorus levels in your aquarium
- Handheld phosphorus photometry testing kit
- More accurate than chemical testing kits
- Set contains set, cuvettes, cap, reagents and battery
Ideal for salt water aquariums and coral reef tanks. Specially designed for salt water, the HI-736 Phosphorus Checker will measure vital phosphorus levels - even at exceptionally low range. The checker is supplied with reagents for 6 tests.
Specially designed for salt water, the Phosphorus Checker will measure vital phosphorus levels - even at exceptionally low range. Phosphorus (as phosphate) is introduced through feed, decaying plant and animal waste and even tap water. However phosphate is a driving factor in excess algae growth and without adequate checks, the phosphate can quickly become so abundant that it turns into a real nuisance.
For healthy aquatic life it is important to keep levels as close to zero as possible. The Hanna Checker now makes it possible for salt water fish enthusiasts to maintain ultra low levels at genuinely affordable prices.
- Range from 0 to 200 ppb
- Testing is quick and easy
- High precision results - more accurate than chemical test kits
- Auto shut-off feature means the Checker cannot be left on by mistake
- Fully portable, fitting easily into both palm and pocket
- 2 sample cuvettes
- Cuvette cap
- Starter pack of reagents x 6 tests (re-ordering information: HI-736-25 x 25 tests)
- 1 x 1.5 AAA battery