Part of JBL'S excellent range of CO2 equipment, the JBL U501 CO2 Set contains everything you need to supply your planted aquarium with the right dose of carbon dioxide for healthy plant growth and development.
The kit includes a disposable CO2 cylinder, and a diffuser to expertly share the nutrient around the tank. With hose and even a test to monitor the pH and carbon dioxide levels, this system is ready to plug and play.
The set even includes the top quality Ferropol fertiliser to supplement iron and other essential nutrients.
Easy to install and use, the U501 set is manufactured to the highest standard and designed to last. This kit is designed to be used with aquariums up to 400 litres.
Replacement JBL CO2 canisters are available at a discounted price from Swell UK.
- CO2 fertiliser system for best feeding of fast and slow growing plants in freshwater aquariums up to 400 l (max. 120 cm)
- Assemble system, attach diffuser in the aquarium and adjust CO2 supply that way that the permanent test indicates optimum value
- Professional water care: precise dosing with pressure reducer. Even release, effective distribution due to extendable diffuser. Monitoring: bubble counter with backflow stop and CO2/pH test. Residual pressure display on pressure gauge
- Storage cylinder TÜV tested. No slipping of hose thanks to hose screw connection, check valve prevents water entering the cylinder
- Package contents: ProFlora u501, incl. disposable 500g CO2 cylinder, fitting, pressure reducer, diffuser JBL Taifun, bubble counter, 3 m special hose, backflow stop, permanent test CO2/pH
What's in the box?
- 500g CO2 disposable canister
- Precise pressure reducer
- Check valve
- CO2 hose
- pH-/CO2 permanent test
- Full Instructions