Nishikoi Goodbye Blanket Weed
Controls blanket weed naturally and effectively
- Natural pond treatment for blanket weed
- Contains barley straw which is a natural defence against blanket weed algae
- Two sizes available
Nishikoi Goodbye Blanketweed will control blanketweed effectively and naturally. It contains barleystraw which is a natural defence against this kind of algae.
It contains a blend of bacteria cultured on barley straw, enzymes and activated barley straw to make a 100% natural treatment. The barley straw breaks down in the pond water and releases Hydrogen Peroxide that fights against blanket weed. Completely safe for fish, it is one of the safest products on the market.
Microbes feast on the nutrients on which algae thrive, which means that the pond is much less inhospitable for new growth of algae and blanketweed. It needs the correct temperature to work, so only use in temperatures of 8⁰C or above.
Part of a six, ten or eight week treatment with ponds from 4546 Litres / 1000 gallon to 45460 Litres / 10,000 gallon in size.
- No mess
- No measuring
- Effective against blanketweed but safe against fish
- Treats ponds up to 10,000 gallons
How to Use
- Simply drop one water-soluble sachet of 'Nishikoi Goodbye Blanket Weed into the pond or filter every week. One water-soluble sachet treats ponds up to 1000 gallons.
- Each pack of 'Nishikoi Goodbye Blanket Weed' is a 6, 10 or 32 week treatment for a 1000 gallon pond.
- Effective against blanketweed, green water and organic sludge.
- New Eco Pack is available containing six sachets -great for smaller ponds.
|Goodbye Blanketweed (10 sachets)||10,000gallons|
|Goodbyr Blanketweed (32 sachets)||32,000gallons|