Cloverleaf Blanket Answer
Blanketweed treatment to rid your pond of algae blooms
- A highly effective blanketweed treatment
- A unique blend of minerals and enzymes
- Safe for pond fish, plants and biological filtration systems
What is Cloverleaf Blanket Answer?
Cloverleaf Blanket Answer is a unique blend of minerals and enzymes that was voted number one in a user survey to combat blanket weed. Blanketweed spreads quickly and blocks light and oxygen from other pond life, so it not only looks unsightly, but it also harms the delicate eco-balance of your pond. Cloverleaf Blanket Answer works gently by releasing bacteria into the pond water to help clear up excess nutrients, helping to starve the algae. Available in three sizes of tubs, Blanket Answer treats ponds from 10,000 to 50,000 litres.
Is this blanketweed treatment safe to use with pond fish and biological systems?
Yes, Cloverleaf Blanket Answer is 100% safe for all types of pond fish, pond plants, and biological filtration systems. Additionally, UV units do not need to be switched off. It can be used repeatedly to shift a stubborn problem, especially over the summer months. Blanket Answer will begin working immediately and will contribute to maintaining the filter mediums. It’s a fantastic blanketweed treatment that is great to keep on hand all year round in case the problem occurs. By adding this mineral and enzyme mix, it’ll cloud your pond water with a white milky appearance and alter the chemistry to weaken the blanketweed and interrupt its growth and strength.
Directions for use:
- Use 1 x level scoop (800 gram tub) = 285 litres (65 gallons)
- For optimum results use in water temperature above 10ºC
- Blanket Answer is added to the pond by mixing with water in a watering can and pouring evenly over the pond surface. The water will initially take on a milky white appearance, but this will clear within a few days.
- As with most water treatments, the pond should have a good level of oxygen saturation
- Wash hands after use and store in dry conditions away from children
|40 ml||200 g|
|200 g||2500 l|
|800 g||Up to 10,000 l|
|2 kg||Up to 25,000 l|
|4 kg||Up to 50,000 l|