NT Labs Aquarium Filter Starter
Kickstart bacterial filtration in your aquarium
- Live bacterial culture for aquarium filters
- Designed for use in freshwater aquariums
- 250ml bottle treats 1,250 litres of aquarium water
If left, fish waste will build up and become toxic. This treatment can be added to a new aquarium to help 'kick-start' the filter, when adding new fish, after a filter clean/water change, or after using a disease treatment. Suitable for cold water and tropical aquariums. The NT Labs Filter Starter works in conjunction with the NT Labs Tap Water Safe.
- 100ml treats: 500 Litres/110 Gallons
- Calculate the volume of your aquarium in litres (length x width x depth (in cm)/1000)
- Shake the bottle thoroughly before use.
- Bacteria starts working immediately, improving the performance of the biological filter.
- Repeat dose weekly for 4 weeks when starting a new aquarium or a single dose after each water change.
- Add to a new aquarium to help 'kick-start' the filter, when adding new fish, after a filter clean/water change or after using a disease treatment. To help prevent the build up of ammonia use NT Labs Ammonia Remover (Aquarium).
- Pack Size 250ml