NT Labs Aquarium Swimbladder Treatment
Help your fish overcome swimbladder infections
At a glance...
- Chemical treatment for swimbladder infections in aquariums
- Designed for use in freshwater aquariums
- Safe for use with plants, shrimp and all filter types
Aquarium Swimbladder Treatment is suitable for cold water and tropical aquariums. To be used for internal bacterial infections that cause irregular swimming behaviour. Symptoms can include the fish becoming lethargic, having clamped fins, being unstable in the water, hanging at the surface or lying on the bottom of the aquarium.
Fish use their Swimbladder for buoyancy and stability. When it becomes infected with bacteria species such as Aeromonas or Pseudomonas, it can cause stress which as a result could lead to death. Swimbladder Treatment gets to work internally to eradicate these disease-causing bacteria.
- Dose: 10ml - 50 litres of aquarium water.
- Calculate the volume of your aquarium in litres (length x width x depth (in cm)/1000)
- Shake the bottle thoroughly before use.
- Remove any chemical filtration such as carbon or zeolite.
- Mix required dose of treatment with 1 litre of aquarium water.
- Add slowly to aquarium.
- Pack size 100ml
Acriflavine 80 mg/100 ml, 9-aminoacridine HCl 800 mg/100 ml.
Write Your Own Review
eSHa 2000 Fungus, Finrot and Bacteria TreatmentFrom £4.20 Regular Price £5.19 Save £0.99In stock