- Reusable Zeolite ammonia pond treatment
- Absorbs ammonia, nitrites and nitrates
- Bag contains 5kg of 10-35mm Zeolite rocks
NT labs Zeolite is a natural solution for the removal of ammonia, nitrites & nitrates. When placed into your pond it will readily absorb ammonia from the water. After a period of time the zeolite will become saturated with ammonia and can be refreshed by removing it from the pond and the ammonia dispersed by placing it in a bucket of strong saline solution (It should be rinsed before being returned to the pond).
For best results, use throughout the year and recharge regularly. Recharge and top up when water quality begins to fall.
Bag size is 5kg and each piece is approx. 10-35mm
How to use:
- Place into the filter bag provided and rinse under the tap.
- Place in the filter in an area with a strong flow of water.
- Recharge in spring and every 6 weeks (unless poor water quality is detected). Replace 50% of the zeolite with every recharge.
- To recharge: prepare a salt solution (4 tablespoons per gallon of water) and soak the chunks for 24 hours.