Red Sea Reefer Max 170 G2+
A complete plug and play marine tank set
- 128 litre rimless-ultra clear glass reef aquarium
- Fully equipped plug and play system
- 60 x 50 x 51cm display tank, 137cm total system height
What is the Red Sea Reefer 170 G2+ Max?
The Red Sea Reefer 170 G2+ Max Full System is a fully equipped plug and play system, consisting of a 128 litre reef tank, the choice of either a black or white reinforced cabinet, as well as lighting, filtration and circulation, so you can have everything you need to set up your aquarium straight away, and saving you money in the process.
- 128 litre marine tank
- 60 x 50 x 51cm tank
- 137cm total system height
- Includes everything needed to get started
- Easy to set up, connect and maintain
- Components connect to ReefBeat app for ease of use
- Improved water management for crystal clear water
- Ultra clear rimless glass, for a breathtaking viewing experience
- Value for money as you don’t have to buy accessories with the complete set
- Comes with incredible lighting and water management system
- Available in 2 sleek, modern colours
Why should I buy the Red Sea Reefer 170 G2+ Max?
The Red Sea Reefer aquariums give a contemporary feel with the rimless, ultra-clear glass, providing an incredible viewing experience. This aquarium comes complete as a full set and also includes a stylish black or white cabinet, making it fit in beautifully in your home or office space. This set is a fantastic way to start your marine hobby, or even expand on an existing one, with an advanced set such as this you will have everything you need, and with improved water management systems and an extra strong fortified cabinet, you will feel like a true professional.
What equipment is included in the Red Sea Reefer 170 G2+ Set?
Included in this complete set is:
- ReefLED90 Lighting System - A fantastic lighting system designed to provide optimal coral growth, dramatic colouration and a gentle shimmer throughout your aquarium, and is completely controllable from your smartphone with its built in Wi-Fi. The ReefBeat app used in connection with this LED system provides a number of preset lighting programs, as well as sunset and sunrise effects, lunar cycle moonlight, ideal for night-time viewing, randomised clouds and even an acclimation programme.
- ReefWave25 Wave Pump - This pump is advanced, smooth running and energy efficient, with vibration dampening mounts to make it almost silent. This pump comes with a controller that has a wide range of preset waves, as well as Wi-Fi connectivity to connect to the ReefBeat app and be integrated with other included devices. It provides cross-flow, a gentle evenly distributed flow throughout your aquarium, and is easy to set up and synchronise with other devices.
- ReefRun 5500 - With flow rates of 2000-5500lph, this pump is powerful, and also energy efficient for reduced running cost. It can also be customised to a daily schedule, and has 360° rotating outlets
- Reefer Skimmer 300 - This protein skimmer disperses bubbles evenly without reducing air or water flow, and removes protein and any other organic waste to assist with providing a healthy tank. This skimmer also has a quick release pump holder, to make maintenance far easier, and has a window to monitor the foam height whenever necessary.
- ReefMat 500 - The ReefMat is a fully automated fleece roller filter that helps to keep aquarium water clear for many weeks. This fleece filter is easy to maintain and connects to the ReefBeat app, and fully automates your mechanical filtration as well as being simple to replace the rolls without needing to remove the whole filter.
- ReefATO+ System - This system automatically replenishes water lost when it evaporates, helping to maintain a stable water volume and is fitted with a digital temperature monitor and leak detector.
- Slide Out Control Panel 25 - This control panel is designed for hobbyists, keeping all controllers, doser and devices in one convenient place which can be fitted to either side of your cabinet.
|Total System Water Volume||165L|
|Display Tank Water Volume||128L|
|In-Cabinet Sump Water Volume||37L|
|Display Tank Dimensions (L x W x H)||60 x 50 x 51 cm (excluding light unit)|
|Total System Height||137cm|
|Front Glass Measurement||10mm|
|Side Glass Measurement||12mm|
|Bottom Glass Measurement||10mm|
|Light System||ReefLED 90 - 90W|
|Water Circulation System||ReefWave 25 - 7,500lph|
|Main System Pump||ReefRun 5500 - 2000-5500lph|
|Filtration||RSK DC 300 Skimmer - Water Flow 1000lph, Air Flow 500lph|
|Reefmat||ReefMat 500 included|
|Sump Water Height||20cm|
|Filtration Chamber||30 x 25cm|
|Pump Chamber||16 x 30cm|