Red Sea ReefLED 160S
Give your coral the light it needs to thrive
- Smart lighting system for reef aquariums
- App controlled output for optimal coral growth
- Light, mounting arm and suspension kit available
Red Sea's ReefLED series is the result of years of research into the lighting needs of corals in artificial environments. The ReefLED 160S combines 160W of REEF-SPEC & Reef-Safe LED light with a patent-pending stadium-shaped lens, creating a beautiful, homogeneous spread throughout an aquarium of 80cm / 32'' in all three directions. Multiple units can be mounted 75 cm / 30" apart while still guaranteeing a visual uniformity of light across the length of the entire aquarium. Only two units are required for a 150cm / 6″ long tank, or three units for a 225cm / 7.5″ long tank. The 160S is therefore the smart choice for bigger tanks.
At the heart of the unit is a single, compact LED array, providing 160W of REEF-SPEC & Reef-Safe LED light. It includes 140W of multi-wavelength 23,000 Kelvin REEF-SPEC Blue (a proprietary blend of blue, violet and ultraviolet LEDs), together with 20W of 9,000 Kelvin White, and a separate 3W channel for moonlight. This array enables a wide range of REEF-SPEC light that will please both you and your corals.
The ReefLED 160S is also equipped with a built-in Wi-Fi that allows total control via ReefBeat smart aquarium app (which controls all Red Sea devices). The app includes pre-set lighting programs, along with additional features such as sunrise/sunset effects, lunar cycle moon light, random clouds and even an acclimation program for new installations.
- REEF-SPEC light output for optimal coral growth and colouration.
- Homogeneous light with a gentle shimmer.
- Reef-safe dual-channel colour setting plus dedicated moonlights.
- ReefBeat app for easy set-up, operation, monitoring & notifications.
- Anti-glare recessed lens and clip-on visor.
- Tilt-switch, automatically switches off the light when tilted from horizontal.
- Pat-pending stadium-shaped lens provides homogeneous light spread.
- Units can be mounted up to 75cm / 30" apart for superior coverage.
- Dimensions: 17.5x15.5x6.3cm / 6.9"x6.1"x2.5"
|Compact LED array||160W|
|PAR at water surface||580 µmol/m²/sec|
|PAR at depth of 50cm/20"||160 µmol/m²/sec|
|Coverage||75x75cm / 30x30"|