Water additive that helps clear up cloudy fish tanks
- Water clarifier for marine and freshwater aquariums
- Clears all types of clouding
- Reef and plant safe
Seachem Clarity is the ultimate clarifier for both fresh and saltwater. It uses an advanced polymeric flocculating agent that is safe for use in both planted and reef aquariums. This advanced product clears various types of cloudy water, including chemical and particulate clouding (caused by gravel/substrate). It works by binding together the minuscule particles that can then be disposed of via the mechanical filter. As Seachem's Clarity contains both precipitating and flocculating agents in one treatment, all types of problem can be removed in just one dose.
- Safe for planted and reef aquariums
- Clears various cloudy water
- Binding minuscule particles so they can be disposed of via the filter
- Problems can be removed in one dose
Dosage: Use 5 ml for every 80 litres / 17.6 gallons.
In some situations the cloudiness may increase slightly after adding Clarity, however this is normal and is a sign that the product is actively working - a clear tank won't be far behind! It's a good idea to clean filter media after use to remove any remaining debris.