Seneye Pond kit quickly and easily tests the water in your garden pond
- Pond testing unit that works using digital probes
- Automatically tests multiple life critical parameters
- Get alerts however you want; flashing lights, e-mail, SMS
Intelligent and intuitive the Seneye Pond kit quickly and easily tests the water in your garden pond. It can simply be dropped or floated (using the Seneye Float included), to give reliable results.
It constantly monitors the pH, ammonia, temperature and even oxygen values thanks to a sensitive and accurate sensor system. The easy to read display tells you everything you need to know at a glance with clear icons for power, temperature and parameters.
The Seneye Pond can be linked via USB to your laptop or computer to give constant results just as you needed. It provides over 5,600 readings per month, which means a clear picture of your pond health. Seneye also offer an SMS and email service that sends information straight to your smart phone or tablet. This is an optional purchase but every Seneye device includes 1 month free Seneye+. See below for further details.
- Automatically tests multiple life critical parameters (Ammonia, pH Levels, Temperature)
- Compatible with any sized pond
- Easy to install, simply float in your pond or place inside filter
- Constantly watching, alerts you before there is a problem
- Get alerts however you want; flashing lights, e-mail, SMS*
- Upload results to Internet and get straightforward advice*
- USB connection with multiple connection options, including optional USB power adaptorr
- Slide replacement alert
- No mess, simply drop into the water
- Optional Seneye+ for more information
*some features require seneye+
Optional Email and SMS Service:
The Seneye+ is an optional service that customers of the Seneye devices can purchase from Seneye, this gives email and SMS alerts, automatically online graphing and also the replacement pH and Ammonia slide.
The Seneye device requires no calibration or other expensive and time consuming chemicals. The only parts that need replacing are the pH and Ammonia disposable slide that is used. This slide should simply be replaced each month.
Seneye+ service includes:
- Replacement slide
- Email alerts
- SMS alerts
- Automatic online graphing
- Personalised advice & knowledge base
- Windows PC with internet connectivity running Windows 7, 8, 10 32/64bit - Not compatible with Belkin Base and virtual USB extenders.
- Full speed USB 1.0 port
- Minimum 1Ghz processor and 128mb RAM
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 9.0+, Firefox 4.0+, Safari 4.0+
- Download of Seneye Connect application required