Our own brand range of Swell Fountain Pumps are designed to create a beautiful feature in your pond. From the smallest to even the largest garden pond, our fountain pumps can add an elegant touch to your garden.
With an integral strainer cage to keep debris and waste out of the pump, the unit not only has great results but a long life too.
Each pump comes complete with four fountain heads to create different looks; Vulkan, Jet, Bell and Chalice. The larger models - 1450, 2500 and 3500 models also include an adjustable mini outlet and a stepped hose adaptor to connect other kit such as watercourse or filter. (Remove the fountain outlet to attach the stepped adaptor to a filter). A telescopic fountain extension ensures a vertical spray pattern and operates on a pivoting ball joint on the larger models for ease of use.
Each model offers fountain heights from 25cm to 220cm respectively, so you can create the most stunning water features even in the smallest pond.
Each pump has a thermal cut-off switch to protect the pump should it become blocked. It is also covered by a three year warranty for peace of mind.
- 5 models from 720 to 3500 litres per hour
- Strainer cage to keep debris out and protect components
- Thermal cut off switch
- Larger models include a stepped adaptor and an adjustable outlet
- Four different fountain heads for a variety of looks
- 3 year warranty
- Comes complete with 10m of power cable
- Fountain Pumps 750 & 1000 - fountain only
- Fountain Pump 1450 - Stepped hose adapter for 1/2", 3/4" 1" pond hose
- Fountain Pump 2500 - Stepped hose adapter for 1/2", 3/4" 1" pond hose
- Fountain Pump 3500 - Stepped hose adapter for ¾", 1", 1 ¼" and 1 ½" pond hose
Please note: The hosetail fitting when using the fountain is 12mm only.
|Wattage ||Approx. Wkly Running Cost ||Max. Head Height (m) ||Max. Flow ||0.5m ||1.0m ||1.5m ||2.0m ||2.5m ||3.0m |
|| || || |
|| || || |
|| || |
|Pump (Water Patterns) ||Vulkan - Height & Diameter |
|Jet - Height & Diameter ||Bell - Diameter ||Chalice - Diameter |
||70cm x 70cm
||25cm x 35cm
||40cm x 55cm
||140cm x 140cm
||70cm x 100cm
||180cm x 180cm
||100cm x 150cm
||220cm x 220cm
||150cm x 200cm
*Please note any electrical pond equipment is not supplied with a plug due to UK Law and building regulations, we recommend wiring them directly into a switchbox.