Taiga Black Landscape Expanding Foam
Expanding foam designed to blend naturally into its surroundings
- Pond and landscaping adhesive filler foam
- Bonds with rock, stone and pond materials
- Designed to be safe and inconspicuous
What is the Taiga Landscape Expanding Foam?
The Taiga Landscape Expanding Foam is a black landscaping filler adhesive formulated to retain its dispensed colour and blend naturally into the surrounding landscape, even when it is exposed to direct sunlight. It will bond quickly to porous or non-porous rock, stone, cement, wood and cloth and is ideal for replacing loose mortar in rock walls. This foam can also be used to direct water flow in pond or waterfall applications and it is a cured foam so is not harmful to life above or below water such as your fish or plants.
- Bonds with rocks, stone, wood and most pond materials.
- Black foam blends into shadows.
- Will not discolour like conventional foam - no painting required.
- Expands to fill gaps and voids.
- Easier to use and less expensive than mortar.
- Superior adhesion.
- Fills holes in trees to seal out any pests.
- Can be used as craft foam for artificial plants.