Tetra Fresh Delica Bloodworm, Brineshrimp and Daphnia
Fresh Bloodworm, Brine shrimp and Daphnia treat foods
- A superb mixed fish food for aquarium species
- Suitable for feeding as a treat
- Bloodworm, Brine shrimps and daphnia available
Just like us, fish deserve a treat, and this collection of Tetra Fresh Delica natural, gel foods is ideal.
As a supplement, each of the Delica range is packed with nutrients and proteins to support a healthy diet. As these foods are in a gel format, they are easy to use and keep.
They do not need to be stored in a fridge, or handled, other than to add them to your tank. The easy to handle gel sachets make feeding your fish easier than ever.
- Blood worm - a great treat for tropical fish of all kinds. This rich treat is packed with nutrients and proteins which give all fish a healthy boost.
- Brine Shrimps - again packed in a rich gel which delivers the food right to source. Brine Shrimp is a popular choice with aquarists of all kinds.
- Daphnia - Another favourite food, daphnia is often used as a treat for fish. Full of nutrients and vitamins this tiny plankton food is a nourishing snack for fish.
Like any treat food, this range should only be used as a supplement. Just feed a sachet to your fish every few days instead of their usual food. Only feed as much as your fish can eat. These comes with 16 individual portions, each 3g.
- Feed Tetra Delica Bloodworm, Brine shrimp or Daphnia to your fish once every few days instead of their normal food.
- Only feed as much as your fish can eat in a few minutes.