TMC Reef Pulsar LPS-6
Innovative reef aquarium lighting
- Slimline lighting for reef aquariums
- Sleek housing with a range of mounting options
- Two built-in fans for temperature control
Discover the best LED and spectrum setting for your corals with the TMC Reef Pulsar LPS-6. It has six individually adjustable channels with a bluer spectrum and lower maximum light output for animals that live deeper in the reefs (10m+). Its slim design is also ideal for the ultra modern reef aquarium, with a depth measuring only 1.76cm, smaller than a pound coin! The TMC Reef Pulsar is lighting designed with your aquarium's inhabitants in mind.
Every box contains: LED Light, Mounting Bracket, Power Supply, App Instructions and Assembly Instructions.
- Super slim-line heat management allowing for the best possible profile over your aquarium.
- High-end aluminium and ABS housing giving a sleek and modern matt black finish.
- Unique aspherical lenses and reflective light pads to ensure even light spread.
- 2 x temperature controlled whisper quiet water resistant fans.
- Perpendicular mounting option for peninsula and wider tanks to suit any tank's needs.
- Stealthy cable management to keep unsightly leads out of the way.
- Temperature override to protect LEDs and ensure your tank remains lit.
The TMC Reef Pulsar LPS-6 also includes built-in bluetooth for easy control and programming via the TMC Link app, so multiple lights can be paired and synchronised. TMC Link App Features:
- Easy setup and intuitive use.
- Connect to multiple lights individually or as a group.
- 6 channels of colour control.
- Automatically program lights based on reef location.
- Advanced mode to set unique lighting program.
- Create a unique QR code to share your lighting program with other users.
- View graph of you light's settings.
- Review 24 hour program in 1 minute.
- Mimic light spectrum based on depth of ocean water.
- Acclimation mode to allow corals to slowly adapt to their new lighting environment.
- Temperature monitoring.
- Cloud simulation with adjustable probability.
- Storm simulation with adjustable probability.
- Subtle natural colour change to highlight colours in the aquarium.
If you're looking for lighting designed for Small Polyp Stony Corals and Clams instead. Why not check out the TMC Reef Pulsar SPS-8?
|Weight inc. Bracket||1.85kg|
|Total Power Consumption||107W|
|Total Luminous Flux||4320lm|
|Optimum Aquarium Size||100 x 50 x 50cm|
|Dimensions||36.5 x 18 x 1.76cm|