Tropic Marin REEF-Salt
Create perfectly natural and balanced reef conditions
- Reef salt for the care of fish, corals and other invertebrates
- Has a high dose of calcium and magnesium
- Available in 2 size tubs
Tropic Marin REEF-Salt creates the prefect environment for the care of fish, corals and other invertebrates in modern reef aquariums.
Use saltwater prepared with REEF-Salt for regular water changes in your saltwater aquarium, to start a new aquarium and to re-balance the pH of the tank. Its special formula contains all tropical sea water trace elements that corals consume, replenishing these with water changes saves dosing regularly (depending on stocking levels).
It also has a high dose of calcium and magnesium that will ensure corals take all that they need from the water, essential for strong coral formations. With this salt being Phosphate and Nitrate free its ideal for people who are having Algae problems.
Directions for Use:
- To achieve a salinity level of 32-35 ppt dissolve 35ml (approx 37-40g) of the sea salt for every litre of water in a container, circulating continuously.
- The resulting seawater is ready for use as soon as the salt is completely dissolved. The specific gravity of the sea salt solution should be 1.025 to 1.027 at a temperature of 25 degree Celsius.
- A weekly, partial water change, replacing 10% of the total water volume with saltwater will help to maintain the water quality that your livestock needs for good health.
- Contains all tropical sea water trace elements.