The creeping growth of this stem-plant makes it highly attractive for creating carpets in the aquarium. The very small leaf size makes it an obvious choice for nano-tanks.
Its fresh green colour compliments wood, rocks and other plants extraordinary well and has made the plant increasingly popular.
The growth of Elatine hydropiper is quite similar to Hemianthus callitrichoides 'Cuba' and Glossostigma elatinoides but is considerably slower, making it easier to maintain.
- Considered difficult to grow
- One of the smallest aquarium plants
- Slow growing carpeting plant
- Stunningly compliments rocks and wood pieces
- Reaches average heights of 3-5cm+
- High light demand of +0.5W/L
- High CO2 demand of