Tropica Eriocaulon cinereum 1-2-Grow!
Spikey Ashy pipewort live aquarium plant
- Spikey live Eriocaulon plant for freshwater aquariums
- Easy to grow with a slow growth rate
- Pre-portioned 2-3cm plants
The genus Eriocaulon is usually adapted to soft water. Eriocaulon cinereum's common name is Ashy pipewort and it is more tolerant than most, thriving in medium-hard water. Soft water will promote overall health. This is a quite small, very narrow-leaved and almost cushion-growing plant, that demands a good supply of light and CO2 to develop. The plant usually flowers very willingly after planting in the aquarium and the numerous flower stems give a unique appearance. Flowering easily drains the energy of the plant, but given the right conditions, it will gather new energy and grow from basis after some time.
- Considered easy to grow
- Slow growth rates
- Average height growth 3-10cm+
- Has a low high demand of 0.5W/L+
- High CO2 demand 15-25mg/L
|Common name||Ashy pipewort|
|Light demand||High - 0.5W/L|
|CO2 demand||High - 15-25 mg/L|