Velda Laser Guard
Laser to scare heron with flashes of light and sound
At a glance...
- Laser guard protects your pond fish from cats and herons
- Motion sensor has a range of 12 m
- 2-year warranty
The Velda Pond Laser Guard protects your pond fish from cats and herons using bright flashes of light and the intimidating sounds of a bird of prey.
Install the intelligent system on the edges of the pond to trigger a response whenever a predator passes by. The lights and sounds will scare them away and over time they will learn to stay away.
The motion sensor of the Laser Guard will detect arriving intruders and has a range of about 12 meters at an angle of 100°. The operation is quite effective against herons by three methods:
1. Flashlight with variable frequency makes the environment unpleasantly restless.
2. Herons consider the green laser beams as dangerous moving obstacles.
3. The sound of a Congener in distress, barking dogs and the frightening cry of a deadly arrow poison frog will scare off herons for good.
This scaring method will last 60 seconds each time. The scared invaders will flee so that the fish in your pond will be safe again.
The Velda Laser Guard comes with a 2 year warranty.
Energy consumption - 7.2w
Write Your Own Review