Blagdon Pro UVC
Eliminates green water giving your pond a crystal-clear look
- Green water UV clarifier
- All fittings are included
- High output with low running costs
If you have a larger pond with green water problems, you probably will want to opt for a Blagdon Pro UVC. With four models within the range, each one is modular, meaning more units can be added should you need them, should there be an increase in sunlight exposure.
Why use UV systems?
UV Sterilisation is a fantastically effective and non-chemical based method for controlling suspended algae (green water) in ponds, in conjunction with proper filtration, leaving you with a clear view of your fish. It works by exposing the water to UV light, causing the algae particles to fuse together and die, in large enough clumps to be collected by your pond filter.
These UVCs come complete with multi-hose tails, female solvent waste 1.5" sockets and an advanced power compact UV lamp system which allows twice the UV light output in the same installation area compared to conventional linear lamps.
- Eliminates green water giving your pond a crystal clear look.
- High output with low running costs.
- All fittings are included.
- Unique expandable system enabling future simple expansion.
- Inlet/Outlet size: 20 / 25 / 32 / 38mm (using multi stepped hose-tail) or a rigid connector that will take 1.5inch solvent weld pipe.
Please Note: It is recommended to change the UV bulb once every six months as it naturally loses its intensity.
|Product||Pro UVC 16200 18w||Pro UVC 21600 24w||Pro UVC 32400 36w||Pro UVC 64800 72w|
|Guarantee||2 years||2 years||2 years||2 years|
|Max flow rate||8100lph||10800lph||16200lph||16200lph|
|UV Wattage||18W||24W||36W||2x 36W bulbs|
|Max pond size (no fish)||16200l||21600l||32400l||64800l|
|Max pond size (with fish)||8100l||10800l||16200l||32400l|