Dupla Gel-O-Drops 24 Algae Marin
A jelly food ideal for all marine fish big and small
- Keeps fish fit and vital
- Reduces risk of water pollution
- Suitable for all marine fish
What is Dupla Gelo-O-Drops 24 Algae?
The Dupla Gelo-O-Drops 24 Algae is a jelly food which is ideal for all marine fish big and small and is perfect for daily feeding. It's also suitable for fish, shrimp and crabs.
You can also pair the Dupla Gelo-O-Drops with other marine food.
- Ideal for all marine life
- Perfect for both treats and daily feeding
- Contains minerals and proteins
- Stays fresh for 2 years
- Won’t cause excess water pollution
- Use for easy feeding
What are the benefits of this food?
The food has a high content of essential vitamins, protein, minerals and natural colour enhancers and will keep your fish fit and healthy. The individual food portions allow you to precisely determine the correct amount of food to prevent overfeeding and reduce water pollution from excess food waste.
The drops have been created specifically not to release too much excess nutrients into the water, meaning they are unlikely to cause any water pollution. As the packaging used is sterile, the Gel-O-Drops will still be fresh for 2 years unrefrigerated.
The Dupla Gel-O-Drops contain 4% hemp, which will be beneficial to your fish. Hemp will provide your aquatic life with 9 different minerals, unsaturated fatty acids, amino acids and proteins, all vital to the health of your fish. The hemp used in this product is free of THC and pesticides.
1 drop daily is suitable for 5-10 fish, depending on size. It is recommended to add the drops into your aquarium and keep an eye on how much they eat during the day.
- Water: 70.85%
- Fish meal: 6%
- Hemp meal: 4% (less than 0.2 % THC or THC-free)
- Salmon oil: 3%
- Krill: 3%
- Flavour enhancers (crab hydrolysate): 3%
- Crab meal: 2%
- Sea lettuce: 2%
- Green-lipped mussel: 2%
- Carrageenan: 2.00%
- Fumaric acid: 1.30%
- Potassium sorbate: 0.30%
- Vitamin premix: 0.25%
- Xanthan gum: 0.25%
- Beta-glucans: 0.05%
Nutritional additives per kg:
- Vitamin A (3a672a) 6,250 IU
- Vitamin D3 (3a671 retinol acetate) 1,400 IU
- Vitamin E (3a700 acetate) 10 mg
- Vitamin B1(3a821 thiamine mononitrate) 1.28 mg
- Vitamin B2 (3a825ii riboflavin) 0.48 mg
- Vitamin B5 (3a841 calcium-D-pantothenate) 0.62 mg
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 15 µg
- Choline (3a890) 30 mg
- Vitamin C (3a312 monophosphate) 2.5 mg
- Iron carbonate (3b101) 8.24 mg
- Zinc oxide (3b603) 36.70 mg
- Cobalt (3b304) 30 µg
- Iodine (3b202 calcium iodate) 0.35 mg
- Manganese oxide (3b502) 27.66 mg
- Selenium (3b802 sodium selenite) 70 µg.
- Potassium sorbate: 0.3%
- Carrageen: 2%
- Xanthan gum: 0.25%
- Crude protein: 10.2%
- Raw fat: 4.7%
- Moisture content: 74.9%
- Ash: 4.3%
Shelf life: 24 months