- Biological filter media for aquariums
- Ball shaped form assures optimal use of filter basket
- Designed for the Eheim filter range
This superior media from Eheim provides excellent biological filtration. The SubstratPro is made from the same material as the Eheim Substrat, but in pearl form. This creates a high density of media within the canister for the maximum amount of filtration.
In can be used in an external filter and is designed for the Eheim External Filters. It can be used in the Eheim Aquaball range too. The formulation works to reduce nitrites and ammonia in the water, and can be used in both fresh and marine water aquariums.
The media is pH and KH neutral and will not affect water chemistry. It can be cleaned and replaced, but this must be done carefully to avoid destroying the bacterial cultures.
- Fast and efficient decomposition of aquatic water toxins.
- Optimal colonisation conditions for purification bacteria.
- Ball shaped form assures optimal use of filter basket.
- Quality sintered material assures that material carries no harmful substances.
|Eheim Substrat Pro 1ltr||1litre|
|Eheim Substrat Pro 2ltr||2litre|