Fluval Bio Max
Filter media for use in freshwater and saltwater aquariums
- Fantastic biological media in the form of rings
- Supports thriving beneficial bacteria growth
- Reduces and controls ammonia and nitrite
Fluval BIOMAX bio rings have a complex pore system creating an optimal environment where beneficial bacteria can thrive. BIOMAX bio rings have more capacity than most biological filter media and allow ideal water movement throughout the media to ensure optimal contact time for efficient biological filtration. BIOMAX also reduces and controls ammonia and nitrate.
Compatible with all Fluval canister filters including the larger FX5/6 range. Please note this is not compatible with the Fluval U range filter, for this you will need the Fluval U range media.
- Biological filter media.
- Supports thriving beneficial bacteria growth.
- Reduces and controls ammonia and nitrite.
- More efficient than most biological filter media.
- Replace every 6 months.
- For use in freshwater and saltwater aquariums.
Oase Ceramic Filter MediaFrom £10.50 Regular Price £21.19 Save £10.69In stock
AquaEl BioCeraMAX Filter MediaFrom £7.43 Regular Price £9.79 Save £2.36In stock
Swell Aquarium Ultra Porous Biological Filter MediaFrom £5.57 Regular Price £9.99 Save £4.42In stock