Interpet Airvolution 1 Aquarium Air Pump 170lph
Ideal for filters, air walls and ornaments
- High pressure output aquarium air pump
- Ultra-quiet operation, 170 lph
- Carbon air filter included
The Interpet Airvolution 1 Aquarium Air Pump is a modern and unobtrusive design that delivers 170 litres of air an hour to an aquarium. It has a primary and secondary carbon filter chamber to ensure outstanding air purity. This high pressure air pump is ideal for use with under gravel filters in aquariums up to 46cm long, or can power one 15cm air stone, or one to two small ornaments.
This pump is renowned for its noise suppression technology. The unit has a precision moulded diaphragm, which is made from modern, durable material. The inlet chamber and outlet tubing both suppress the volume of the unit, plus the anti-vibration feet will eradicate as much sound as possible for the least disturbance.
- Primary and secondary carbon filter chambers ensure clean air.
- High pressure output ideal for filters, ornaments and air walls.
- Ideal for small aquariums and bowls.
- Modern, stylish design.
- Anti-vibration feet, inlet noise suppressing chamber and outlet noise suppressing tubing.
|Dimensions (assembled)||H:9.6 x W:5.5 x D:14.3cm|
|Max Flow Rate||170lph|
|Aquarium Size||Small - Up to 46cm / 21-50 litres|