Maxspect Nano Tech Bio Spheres
Ultra-high surface area bio spheres that are more effective than other filter media
- Ultra-high surface area which reduces volume of biomedia required
- Effectively controls the quality and stability of the water column
- Up to 300% more effective than other filter media available
What are the Maxspect Nano Tech Bio Spheres?
The Maxspect Nano Tech Bio Spheres are ceramic beads that will help cut down the amount of biomedia required in your aquarium. Just using 10 of these spheres replaces up to 10kg of live rock, allowing you to have plenty of space in your aquarium to reef-scape as much as you'd like. These spheres are even reusable, as they are very easy to clean, making them very cost effective and simple to use. The Bio Spheres effectively control the quality and stability of the water column by each having up to 54m2 surface area for the establishment of bacterial colonies. This product comes in 2 pack sizes; 1kg (44 Spheres) which treats up to 2850 litres, and 2kg (88 Spheres) which treats up to 5400 litres
What are the benefits of this product?
- Creates an ideal living condition for bacterial colonies and will not be decomposed by these colonies that it houses
- Just 10 Spheres can replace up to 10kg of live rock, thus freeing up space in your aquarium
- In each box a mesh bag is provided to make the media easier to access a maintain
- The Spheres can used multiple times as they are very easy to clean
How do these spheres help your aquarium?
These Bio Spheres have a ultra-high surface area which allows them to house more beneficial bacterial colonies while also taking up less space in your aquarium than other filter media. These spheres have been carefully designed to not only be fantastic quality, but to create a suitable environment for bacteria and fungi to grow without decomposing. Each 1kg box of Spheres can treat up to 2850 litres and every 2kg box can treat up to 5400 litres. You will also recieve a mesh bag with your purchase, which makes maintenance as easy as possible and keeps them out of the way for you to have plenty of space left in your aquarium. The Maxspect Nano Tech Spheres can be used in both freshwater and saltwater aquariums, only needing to be cleaned or replaced every 6 months for minimal maintenance.
Do not replace or clean all your spheres at the same time during maintenance, as there will not be enough bacteria to re-establish in the new ones, you should only ever replace or clean half of them at a time