NT Labs Aquarium Phosphate Remover
Reduce phosphate level and prevent algae growth
- Phosphate reducing treatment for freshwater aquariums
- Starves algae of phosphate reducing unwanted growth
- Includes filter bag for easy installation in filters
Phosphate Remover permanently removes phosphate locking it away and starving the Algae of its food source. A suitably sized filter media bag is included for ease of use.
The spherical structure of NT Labs Phosphate Remover creates a regular, non-clumping matrix resulting in an optimised flow through the media. This optimised flow ensures maximum contact between the water and the media, ensuring high phosphate removal and longevity.
How to use:
- Rinse well in tap water, place in filter media bag provided, and add to a filter compartment.
- Replace after 2-3 months or if algae begins to appear.
Use in conjunction with Filter Media Bags.