- All-in-one kit for emergency treatment of wounded fish
- Includes gloves, cotton swabs and a handy treatment guide
- Contains Koi calm, ulcer swab and propolis wound seal
NT Labs Koi Care Paramedic Kit has been designed to include everything you need to treat sick fish quickly and simply. Whether they are wounded or have ulcers, the kit contains sedatives, treatments and wound sealant to boost recovery and return your fish to health.
- Koi Calm (10ml) a gentle sedative designed to calm the fish down so that it can be handled easier. This is ideal to use to administer specific treatments to certain areas.
- Ulcer Swab (30ml) cleans and disinfects wounded and damaged skin. A powerful yet soothing antiseptic solution for wounds and ulcer treatment. Should be used with wound seal to cover and seal the affected area.
- Propolis Wound seal (30ml) is a thick paste for sealing open wounds preventing osmotic shock and further stress. Contains antiseptics and Aloe Vera to speed up the healing process.
It also includes gloves, cotton swabs and a handy treatment guide.