Seachem Flourish Epoxy
Create a more stable foundation in planted aquariums
- Adhesive for planted aquariums
- Fully dries within 24 hours
- Can be used with rock and driftwood
What is Seachem Flourish Epoxy?
The Seachem Flourish Epoxy is a putty that can be used during hardscaping to create more stable foundations in planted aquariums by securing materials such as rock and driftwood.
- Creates stable foundations in planted aquariums
- Completely safe for your aquatic life
- Working time of 5 mins
- Completely dried within 24 hours
How do I use this epoxy?
It is completely safe for the fish and is ideal for working with stacks of rocks where collapse would cause damage to the plants or the tank itself.
It has a working time of 5 minutes and is fully dried within 24 hours whether submerged or emerged.