Swell Tropical Sinking Pleco Tablets
Designed for bottom-feeding and suckermouth fish
- Complete food designed for herbivorous fish
- Helps boost immune system and colour of your fish
- Sinking tablets designed for tropical bottom feeders
What are Swell Tropical Sinking Pleco Tablets?
The Swell Tropical Sinking Pleco Tablets are a complete wafer food that will sink to the bottom of your aquarium, this is ideal for your bottom-feeding fish such as Plecostomus and other catfish, while also being perfect for vegetarian and omnivorous species of aquarium dweller such as crabs and shrimp.
How do Swell Tropical Sinking Pleco Tablets help your fish?
- Specially formulated to support the health and well-being of your fish
- Helps your fish stay happy, healthy and vibrant
- Contains Spirulina and Garlic which improves your fish's resistant to parasites and boosts their immune system
- The vitamins in these tablets will help prevent your fish from getting many life threatening diseases.
What are the benefits of using the Swell Tropical Sinking Pleco Tablets
The Swell Tropical Sinking Pleco Tablets contain Spirulina and Garlic which will enhance the colour of your fish and help boost their immune system and increases their resistance from bacterial disease and parasites. They are perfect for all of your bottom-dwellers as the tablets sink down rapidly to the bottom meaning that the correct fish will get the food and receive the nutrients that they need. These tablets are also ideal for any crustaceans that you have in your aquarium such as crabs or shrimps.
These Tablets will also help inhibit avitaminosis in your fish which is a group of diseases that are caused by lack of vitamins, many of these disease are life threatening for your fish but can be prevented with the vitamins that are contained in these tablets
Feed in small portions several times a day but only offer enough that can be consumed within a few minutes. Care needs to be taken so that overfeeding does not occur.
Wheat, fish, vegetable proteins, shell, crustacean, plankton, spinach, Spirulina (25%), garlic, oils, fats, omega 3, mineral elements and yeasts (beta-glucan 200mg/kg).
Crude protein 42%, crude fat 6%, ash 8%, crude fibre 4%, moisture 12%.
Vit. A: 24.000UI/kg, Vit. D3: 4.000UI/kg, Vit. E: 300mg/kg, Vit. C: 120mg/kg, Vit. K3: 7mg/kg, Vit. B12: 5mg/kg, Vit. B2: 4.5mg/kg. Colourants (astaxanthin 100mg/kg) and antioxidants.