TMC V2 Pure 50 Advanced RO System - and in-line TDS Meter
Remove the pollutants from up to 50 gallons of tap water per day
- Reverse osmosis system with inline TDS monitor
- Features sediment pre-filter, activated carbon filter, TFC RO membrane
- Comes with wall mounting bracket
TMC V2 Pure 50 Advanced RO System including in-line TDS Meter
This efficient reverse osmosis unit not only thoroughly cleanses the water in your aquarium, making it perfectly clean and safe for fish and plants, it also includes an innovative TDS monitor that will study the level of Total Dissolved Solids in the water. This means you will know when to change the filter cartridges or membrane too.
This RO unit can produce 50 gallons of RO water a day.
The TMC Reverse Osmosis units follows a three stage process:
- The first stage uses a sediment pre-filter to remove all traces of sand, silt and rust from the water. It can remove particles of just 5 micron in size. This pre filtration method will prolong the life of the membrane, as larger particle are removed before the water reaches the membrane section.
- The second stage of the RO unit consists of carbon cartridge. This efficiently removes all traces of chlorine and other pollutants. It also removes colourants, odours and residue for a polished finish.
- Finally the water reaches the membrane. This fine yet strong film barrier will remove any remaining contaminants including nitrates and phosphates.
- The unit has an in built restrictor/ flush valve that means that excess water cannot flow into the membrane, making it last longer.
The TDS Monitor will study the performance of the filter, and alert you via an LED display if the rate drops below 80%. The long life battery means you can rely on long lasting results, and know when you need to replace the media. So that the unit always provides the optimum service.
Using a glowing LED display the monitor glows red when the level of dissolved solids falls below 80%, and green when it maintains a peformance above 80%.
The TMC V2 Pure 50 Advanced RO System includes:
- RO Unit with 3 chambers incl. filter cartridges/membrane
- TDS Monitor
- Self-piercing water connector
- Metal wall mounting bracket
- Drain clamp
- 6m of tubing (2m red/2m blue/2m white) ¼" diameter
- Filter housing removal tool
The Sediment cartridge, Carbon block and Membrane can all be replaced.
TDS Monitor includes:
- LED display that glows to indicate performance.
- 1 x long life 3v lithium battery (CR2032) included.
- Detection Range: 0-999 ppm
- Sensitivity: 1ppm
- Accuracy: ±2%
- Weight 25g
- Dimensions 100mm (L) x 8mm (W) x 40mm (H)
PLEASE NOTE: RO water production capacities and contaminant rejection rates are based on an ambient temperature of 25°C and a mains water operating temperature of 50 psi (approx. 3.5 bar).And also that the RO water production capacity and contaminant rejection rates will be reduced at lower ambient temperatures and in areas of lower mains water pressure so this must be taken into account when choosing the correct RO model for your requirements.